Mission

We are dedicated to providing the public with fresh talent. It is our dream to make your dreams come true!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

SHOP! Sydney Fashion Weekend

So if you do not know, half of TQ is currently living in Melbourne, Australia! That half is me Toni! A couple of weeks back I was able to experience Fashion Weekend Sydney! It was such a pleasure. The event is more about the shopping experience and not so much about displaying new designers. Which turned out to be amazing! Everything was priced at sample sale prices! I have never shopped so much in my life or seen so many women shopping at once! There were OVER 100 designer brands there! This event also displays a great platform for new designers to sell samples and gain more exposure! I had such a great time and so very happy I was able to experience it!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment