Mission

We are dedicated to providing the public with fresh talent. It is our dream to make your dreams come true!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Intern Files

Hello Blogland,
 So, as promised here is my follow up blog post. School's in session and season's are changing! This is such an exciting part of fashion that I just adore. I notice that tribal prints are becoming very popular right now,and I just happen to looove it. You can wear it so many ways, and if you're brave wear a print on print (as i would do hehe). Tribal print really shows an eccentric style and the more the merrier but, don't out do yourself. you have to have a balance when wearing them because it's really an eye catcher. I try pairing with them nude or neutral colors. Just always remember to have fun with it and put your own spin on it, personality is key! Enjoy your Sunday loves.
 xoxo, tamika
(@madame_bizarre)

No comments:

Post a Comment