Mission

We are dedicated to providing the public with fresh talent. It is our dream to make your dreams come true!

Monday, August 8, 2011

A letter from Our Latest Addition:


Hello World,
    Let me first start off by introducing myself, my name is Tamika Bashir. I am currently a senior at Westlake High and just beame the newest intern here, at the wonderful TQ branding! I am very excited to be apart of the team, not to mention very honored. Everything that they do here is just spectacular and very inspiring, and I hope to start on some new great projects here(let me stop rambling though.) With these posts I will telling you all about my adventures here at TQ, and write my give or take on new fashion trends etc. So be on the lookout for more posts and enjoy your Sunday everyone!

Peace&Love,
 Tamika

No comments:

Post a Comment